RSS

Secret Love Pendant

16 Jan

I designed this pendant to look like a heart with a contemporary feel to it, but if you turn it side on you see the word LOVE spelled out…

If you like this concept but would like another word – perhaps someone’s name – please get in touch with me at gslinger at rogers dot com.

Click on the second image to see a rotating view of the pendant and then hit the back button on your browser to return here.

Secret Love Pendant

Secret Love Pendant

heart-rotating

heart-rotating

Advertisements

6 Comments

Posted by on January 16, 2011 in Jewelry, Pendant, STL

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Secret Love Pendant

1. tim dias

December 4, 2011 at 8:59 pm

i really like this piece , it’s exactly what I am looking for. what is the actual size ? available in gold ? have it by christmas ? price ?

Thanks , Tim

• lensman

December 4, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Tim, I really appreciate the interest. As luck would have it I have just this very minute(!) posted a message in the forums of Shapeways.com because I have had to remove this from sale. It was successfully made in stainless steel but when someone wanted it made in silver it got rejected due to some design issues. Shapeways are continually improving their standards and operating requirements and I’m afraid this has a small flaw under their new standards. I’m hoping to redesign but this won’t be available before Christmas.

My apologies for that.
      Glenn

2. @125F8

February 10, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I really want One of those in silver.
    How
    Much and could it be made by mid April.

• lensman

February 10, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Hi, yes I could get this done in silver for you and easily by mid-April. I have updated the model since I first created it. I will send you an email with details.

Glenn

3. Apple Lau

February 12, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Hi Glenn,

I am very interested for this secret of love and would like to make silver, could you pls let me know how much is it??

Many thanks,
    Apple

• lensman

February 13, 2015 at 7:00 am

Hi Apple, yes this is available in silver and many other materials. If you click on this link it will take you to the pendant in my shop on Shapeways.com – http://shpws.me/CNVV

Thanks.