RSS

Anthems and Anchors Stainless Steel Pendant

12 May

Just finished this commissioned stainless steel pendant for a buyer on CustomMade.com. At two inches in length the recessed lettering on the back really pushed the limits of the 3D printing on Shapeways.com; I had to do a lot of cleaning out of the characters.

Anchors and Anthems Pendant complete

Anchors and Anthems Pendant complete

Anchors and Anthems Pendant front

Anchors and Anthems Pendant front

Anchors and Anthems Pendant back

Anchors and Anthems Pendant back

Advertisements

8 Comments

Posted by on May 12, 2012 in 3D Printing, Pendant, STL

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Anthems and Anchors Stainless Steel Pendant

1. mandy moore

March 6, 2014 at 7:17 pm

How can i order one of these anchor & anthem pendants

• lensman

March 6, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Thanks for the enquiry, Mandy. I’ll send you an email direct.

2. clifford briggs

July 30, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Greetings I like your work in stainless steel . Brother I’ve been looking for someone in America that can make me two Very important pendants I saw themboth in my dream iI was wearing them . The first one is a charm of three fish the first fish is being eated by a second fish up to the head and the second fish is being eating by the thirty fish up to his head the yhirt fish is whole fish . I have s sketch of it can I send it ?can you please do it ? If so how much.

• lensman

July 30, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Sounds possible, Clifford. I’ll send you an email.

3. Sarah

January 5, 2015 at 12:58 am

Question: My niece is very involved in music – and also collects anchor art and jewelry. When I saw this design, I immediately thought of her. Is there a way I can order it from you?

• lensman

January 5, 2015 at 7:12 am

Hi, Sarah, thanks for the interest. Yes, it can be purchased here in my Shapeways shop at http://shpws.me/r34a
      Available in a range of materials from low cost acrylic in a multiple colours, through stainless steels and sterling silver.

4. Sandi

February 21, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I love this! Can you do it in sterling? And if so how much? Thanks!

• lensman

February 21, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Thanks, Sandi. I will send you an email.