RSS

Bucephalus Horse Pendant

28 Aug
A pendant with a “hammered metal” texture, based on my Bucephalus Horse miniature statue also available here: http://www.shapeways.com/model/147260/bucephalus_horse.html
To find out more about the Bucephalus Horse also go to the above link, or see my page on this Blog.
Available in many materials including stainless steel, 24kt gold-plated s/steel and pure .925 sterling silver.
To purchase this pendant please click here: Shapeways Shop
Bucephalus Pendant

Bucephalus Pendant

Advertisements

13 Comments

Posted by on August 28, 2010 in Jewelry, Pendant, STL

Tags: , ,

13 responses to “Bucephalus Horse Pendant

1. Diane Dixon

October 23, 2010 at 10:00 pm

I am interested in buying 2 stainless steel Bucephalus pendants. If I try to buy it on Shapeways site it is way more than listed on this page. Please tell me how to buy directly from you.

Diane Dixon

• lensman888

October 23, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Certainly. I will email you with info.

2. Regina

October 28, 2010 at 10:33 am

I would like to purchase the 2 stainless steel Bucephalus pendants and would it be possible to inscribe a name into it?

THEE SHEBA
    SERYA DJ WITEZ

Thanks
    Regina Hunter

• lensman888

October 28, 2010 at 9:06 pm

I will email you with the details, thanks.

3. yenna Lique

December 27, 2010 at 9:36 pm

its like i find it nice and beautiful… nice to have as a christmas… keep it up..

• lensman888

December 28, 2010 at 9:40 am

Thank you very much for your comment. I’m glad you liked it…

4. Chris McDeed

November 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I don’t see where to purchase from here either. Very interested in purchasing one of the gold or silver pendants. Purchased your previous buchephalus statue for my wife and she loves it.

• lensman

November 24, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Chris. I have added the link to my Shapeways shop above.

• Chris McDeed

November 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Thank you sir, just ordered 2 pendants for my wife for Christmas. I heart felt thank you for your art and the various Bucephalus pieces you do. The Black Stalion was her favorite childhood movie and she cherishes the Bucephalus statue you made as the most precious gift from me to her. Thank you.

5. lensman

November 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Thanks, Chris. And you can count yourself lucky that you got that statue when you did since I’m not allowed to sell it anymore after being contacted by the licence holder of the Black Stallion…

• tim

November 25, 2012 at 6:18 pm

hey lensman! Yes, you’re right copies of the licensed Black Stallion design are not allowed – and you admit to that. Since you say this one is not a Movie figurine and you tell your customers that you have no connection to Black Stallion. we don’t see this different than any tribute to the world’s favorite stallion! . You can find the real thing on Etsy or at the official site http://www.theBlackStallion.com
      Have great Holidays and give a little something to http://www.HorseTales.org – or your favorite charity.
      tim

6. Jessica Kalbermatter

August 21, 2013 at 11:36 am

can I still buy it? it still available?

• lensman

August 21, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Hi Jessica, thanks for the interest. I will send you an email.